Christine Phillips – Paralegal And Nursing Consultant
Christine is a keystone of my firm. She helps me with case management, medico legal consulting, trial preparation, specialized complex issues and concerns of each case. This includes coordination of all aspects of trial preparation and post trial relief. She is also experienced in non-medical complex litigation, i.e., accounting malpractice, construction, etc.
- Legal Case Management – Owner – Edmonds, WA
- Styles Law Immigration Law 2019 – 2020 – Seattle, WA 98104
- Law Office of William Frick Law Clerk – 2010 – 2019
- Law clerk, completed WSBA Rule 6 Program, immigration law. Provide & render legal assistance to non-U.S. citizen clients regarding petition, visa, and other immigration issues and concerns. Specialize in complex immigration proceedings, including, but not limited to adjustment of status, asylum, EB-5, H-1B, visas, naturalization. Law firm is experienced in immigration appellate proceedings before the AAO, Board of Immigration Appeals, U.S. District Court, and Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Bergman Draper Ladenburg Trial Paralegal – Asbestos Litigation 2007 – 2010
- Education Washington State Bar Association Rule 6 Lawyer Program, Law · (2015 – 2019) Spokane Community College
- Washington State University Nursing, Social Science, Nursing, Social Service & Law