Todd M. Miller, J.D.
Todd Miller is Of Counsel at Wheat Legal PLLC in Seattle, Washington where he focuses on helping customers with transactional matters, including: asset transactions, property transfers, real estate matters, general business matters, and commercial leasing for both landlord and tenant.
He received legal training from Seattle University School of Law and his real world training in the United States Marine Corps.
Todd Miller was selected to Super Lawyers Rising Stars for 2020.
In his free time, Todd enjoys reading, golfing, exercise, and spending time with family and friends.
Seattle University School of Law Juris Doctor · (2014 - 2017)
Washington State University Bachelor of Arts - BA, Economics · (2004 - 2008)
Wheat Legal PLLC
June 2020 - Present
- Participated in planning, drafting, and executing a complex sale, leaseback, and sublease of $20 million apartment building in Seattle, WA.
- Drafted purchase agreement for $12 million sale of timberland.
- Negotiated and drafted multiple construction and crane easements for various constructions projects, including a downtown Seattle high rise.
- Performed extensive research into Regulation D Rule 506(c) in preparation for one of the first private sales in the United States of cryptographic tokens that were not securities.
- Performed critical analysis of securities issues related to non-public offerings, cryptographic tokens, the Howey test, and the risk-capital test for replies to inquiries by the WA Department of Financial Institutions.